Digital Business Development Associate
Aspen Systems LLC, a global leader in the design and manufacture of miniature cooling technology is adding to its Business Development Team. Located in Marlborough, MA, Aspen Systems LLC. provides innovative cooling solutions to multiple industries including, Medical, Military, Life Sciences, Electric Vehicle, Lasers, & Electronics. To further accelerate our growth and meet our expanding mission, we are seeking an experienced, ambitious, self-starting, professional to join our Team.
Reporting to the VP Business Development, the Digital Business Development Associate will play a significant role in the trajectory of our digital footprint. Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to interfacing with clients; supporting the BD Team as needed; attending Trade Shows; updating client info in our CRM; entering orders.
Further the development of our social media presence, maximize our current capabilities and propose what additional resources are needed to create a more effective strategy. Enhance and aggressively promote our Brand via all available channels. Provide detailed competitive analysis including assessment of competitive marketing campaigns, Trade Show schedules, webinars, and trending developments in multiple markets. Identify strengths and weaknesses of competitive marketing strategies and product offerings. Assist in the creation of marketing materials and consistently update our social media.
The ideal candidate must be well spoken, articulate, comfortable in multiple media venues and highly professional. They must be experienced with multi-tasking and priority management while providing a consistently high-quality work product.
- Proven experience with digital marketing in technical markets
- Track record of proven success in brand development & social media engagement
- Minimum one year of experience in business development/marketing/sales
- Excel in a TEAM oriented environment
- Experience researching, analyzing, and compiling competitive data
- Proactive, self-motivated, and goal-oriented with a high degree of flexibility
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Can legally work in the USA without sponsorship
Desired Previous Experience/Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing, Business, Sales, Technology, Marketing
- Required Travel: Up to 10%
- Position Type: Full-Time
Aspen Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Aspen Systems LLC is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Send your resume and cover letter in confidence to: HR@aspensystems.com No phone calls please!