Don’t see what you need in our standard product lineup? No problem. Many of the products we manufacture for our customers are custom cooling systems designed or modified from our standard products. We can develop a custom cooling solution to meet your unique specifications. Let us know your requirements and we will work closely with your engineering team to develop a specification, generate a design, provide a prototype, work with you through validation, and then manufacture a product that meets your precise requirements. We have a thorough ISO 9001 design and test process that will ensure you receive a prototype that meets your expectations. A well-trained manufacturing team to transition your system into production, and a robust quality system to guarantee each and every system off our production line meets your reliability standards.
We can develop a prototype system in short order so your team can vet the solution for your application efficiently and effectively. We fully support the integration and will be there for you every step of the way. Once the prototype has been approved and any required changes are identified, we develop with your team, a final design ready to integrate into your product on your manufacturing line. What you get from us is a customized cooling system optimized for your unique product, that is tested, manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility, with Aspen Quality built in throughout the process.
How to Get Started
To start the process, the more we know about your application the better we can serve you. We will ask a series of questions that will include but not be limited to the following.
1. Can you describe what you are looking to achieve?
2. What cooling approach is desired: air cooling, liquid cooling, or direct refrigerant cold plate? (Visit the Technology Page for a description of each cooling approach)
3. What is the cooling capacity required?
4. What is the cold side temperature (delivered air, coolant, or cold plate surface)?
5. What is the operating ambient temperature range?
6. Are there any size constraint?
7. Are there any other constraints or requirements?
8. What is the anticipated production volume?
9. What is the required production price point?
From this, we begin the process of developing the spec and a custom cooling solution for you. For a complete description of our custom product development process go to our Process Page. Or if you are ready to get started go to our Contact Page to initiate the discussion.